Reach Education is our response to the need for high calibre and effective recruitment solutions within the Education Market.
Extensive local knowledge combined with an office network based in Rotherham & Sheffield allows Reach Education to meet stringent ‘Care & Commitment’ ideals in line with the DFE guidelines. This commitment is underpinned by Reach Education providing access to 17 online Safeguarding courses via Educare.
Our staff are mature, with over 23 YEARS EXPERIENCE within an environment that puts the needs of our customers, both candidates & schools, before the quest to maximise ‘margins’ or increase ‘bookings filled’ .
We hope that if you need help within our core areas of expertise, including Teaching Assistants, Nursery Nurses, School Support and SEN, you will grow to rely upon and value our efforts.
Whilst Reach Education may not aspire to be the biggest recruitment company in the country & perhaps there are other providers who share our vision and determination, we are proud of our values and hope that with every phone call, every booking, every request that we answer, our reputation will grow.
Reach Education takes very serious consideration of all of the relevant Vetting checks laid out by DFE – http://www.education.gov.uk/
In order to ensure Reach Education meet the standards required by Schools, all applicants seeking work through our company must agree to provide the following:
- Face to Face interview
- ID check and up to date proofs of address
- Sight of all original qualifications pertaining to the relevant application (including degree certificates).
- Reach Education are committed to the safeguarding and wellbeing of children, any successful applicant will be subject to a new DBS Certificate application unless they can provide a DBS Certificate that has been linked to the DBS Update Service (full assistance with the application will be provided by Reach Education). No job offers will be made unless this criteria is met.
- Barring list check
- Health Questionnaire (subject to change under the Equality Bill)
- Overseas Police Checks/Letter of Good Conduct (if applicable)
- An up to date CV
- NCTL Registration (if applicable)
- Proof of eligibility to teach within the UK
- ISA – Vetting & Barring (To be confirmed)
- Completed Childcare Disqualification Declaration – Click Here for more information
On completion of checks a candidate will be provided with an ID badge which they will be required to show on request.
When a member of staff is placed into your school, we will send you an email which is generated from our vetting system confirming that all the necessary checks have taken place.
In order to continue the safe guarding of children, it is our policy to continually check our candidates against the Barring list database and the DBS Update Service (where applicable) whilst the candidates are in the employment of Reach Education to ensure details are kept up to date.